Spinach Kale Peach Smoothie
This smoothie has a fruity flavor that covers up the natural bitterness of leafy greens, but keeps the great nutrients.
1 (16 oz.) serving
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 4 cups fresh, whole leaf kale, loosely packed, stems removed
- 1/2 cup frozen peach slices
- 1/2 McIntosh apple, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup low-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
Add milk, spinach and kale into a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
Add peach slices, apple, yogurt, ice and Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener. Blend until smooth.