Take your white hot chocolate from average to amazing with the addition of a simple DIY raspberry purée.
Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
Now available for purchase online!
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen raspberries 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup water 2/3 cup water
White Hot Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups (12 oz.) skim milk 1 1/2 cups (12 oz.) skim milk
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 packet Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories 1 packet Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
Add the raspberries and water to a blender or food processor. Blend until berries are puréed.
Press the berry mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Discard the berry pulp and seeds. Do this procedure twice, rinsing the strainer after each time. This will allow you to have as few seeds in the purée as possible.
You can store leftover raspberry purée in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container for up to 7 days.
Raspberry White-Hot Chocolate
Heat milk in heat-safe mug in microwave until hot. Stir in white chocolate chips until melted thoroughly. Stir in Born Sweet ZingTM Organic Stevia Sweetener and raspberry purée.
Use a mini whisk to stir to get a smooth drink!