1 (12 oz.) serving
- 2/3 cup frozen pineapple purée (recipe below)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 packet Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) sparkling water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) cold water
Add pineapple purée, lime juice, coconut milk and Born Sweet ZingTM Organic Stevia Sweetener to a 12 ounce glass and stir. Add ice cubes and sparkling water.
Add pineapple chunks to a blender or food processor. Mix 1 to 2 minutes, occasionally stopping to scrape down the inside of the bowl. The purée should become a very light yellow color.
Store in a glass or plastic container in the freezer. Take it out of the freezer a few minutes before making the drinks.
Yield: 2 cups purée.