Mini No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecakes
12 mini cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup low-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Born Sweet Zing™ Baking Blend
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces low-fat or Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Born Sweet Zing™ Baking Blend
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee granules, diluted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup 70% cacao chocolate, grated
Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil cupcake liners.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients together. Place 1 tablespoon of crumbs into each foil cupcake liner, lightly pressing down. Chill.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream until blended.
Add Born Sweet Zing™ Baking Blend, unsweetened cocoa powder, instant coffee granules and vanilla extract. Stir until blended.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture into the cups. Level out, chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Sprinkle grated chocolate on the top of each dessert before serving.
This dessert may be frozen. Wrap each dish with plastic wrap. Freeze, remove and defrost in the refrigerator.