Lemon Crepes with Peaches and Cream
8 crepes, 16 tablespoons filling
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 3 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
- 2 cups diced peaches
- 16 fresh raspberries
- mint leaves
- lemon slices
In a medium bowl, whisk together all crepe ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
Prepare while crepe batter is chilling.
In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and Born Sweet ZingTM. Chill 30 to 60 minutes.
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan. Tilt to completely coat the surface of the pan. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until the surface of the crepe looks dry, turning once, until light golden brown. Place each crepe between waxed paper on baking sheet until all crepes have been cooked.
Spread 2 tablespoons filling onto each crepe, leaving a one-inch plain edge. Spoon 1/4 cup diced peaches onto half of the cream filling. Fold crepe in half. Garnish with raspberries, mint leaves and lemon slices.