Cucumber Spiral Salad with Pineapple Chunks and Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoon (1 medium) grated shallot
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
- 3 cups (1 large) English cucumber, spiralized, according to manufacturer instructions
- 3 cups(2 large) carrots, peeled and spiralized, according to manufacturer directions
- 2 cups fresh, cubed pineapple
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
In a large bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until blended. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together all salad ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to mix.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store remaining salad in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.