Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 cup Born Sweet Zing™ Baking Blend
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup premium Dutch cocoa plus 1 tablespoon extra to dust the bundt pan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup oil plus a little extra to grease the bundt pan
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, sift together dry ingredients, except confectioners' sugar.
In a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Add wet to dry and stir until fully combined.
Grease a 9-inch bundt pan and dust thoroughly with some sifted cocoa. Bake 40 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
Cool completely and take out of bundt pan. Dust with confectioners’ sugar when completely cooled.