Carrot Cake Smoothie
2 (8 ounce) servings
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 to 2 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen carrots
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts, for garnish
Carrot Cake Smoothie Video
Add the first 7 ingredients to a blender. Blend slightly to mix. Add water and blend. Turn blender off, carefully scrape down sides of blender. Continue blending until mixture thickens.
Pour smoothie into glasses, garnish with nuts. Serve immediately.