Berry Medley and Granola Parfait
- 1 tablespoon uncooked oats
- 1 tablespoon unsalted cashews, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup each fresh raspberries and blackberries, washed and dried; reserve one whole berry
- 1 to 2 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt with no sugar added
Granola must be made ahead.
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Spray cookie sheet with sides with cooking spray, covering the bottom.
Toss all granola ingredients in a bowl and combine. Crumble mixture onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 5 to 10 minutes until brown. Allow to cool, then store in a container with a tight seal.
Cut each berry in half. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener. Gently stir the berries. Allow to sit for a few minutes before building the parfait.
To Assemble Parfait:
Spoon one to two tablespoons of fruit onto the bottom of a glass. Top with about 2 tablespoons of frozen yogurt. Top that with a sprinkling of granola. Continue these steps until you have a full glass for a single serving. Top with a whole berry. Serve immediately.