Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
This simple 4-step breakfast smoothie is as tasty as a stack of banana pancakes, but is ready in half the time.
1 (16 oz.) serving
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large banana, peeled
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 packet Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
Add milk, yogurt, banana, oats and vanilla into a blender. Blend on high. Add ice and Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener. Blend until smooth.