Be ready to go from the minute you wake up with the Winter Chai Oatmeal Smoothie.
Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
Make a smart choice with the delicious sweetening experience of Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener – Zero Calories.
- 1 cup instant oats 1 cup instant oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Chai tea bag, opened and tea removed 1 Chai tea bag, opened and tea removed
- 2 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories 2 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener - Zero Calories
- 1 medium ripe banana 1 medium ripe banana
In a blender, combine oats, cinnamon and nutmeg on high power until mixture is powdery. Remove from blender to a small bowl; set aside.
Heat milk, Chai tea leaves and Born Sweet ZingTM in a saucepan over low heat and warm for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add milk mixture and banana to the blender; pulse until smooth.
Once smooth, add oat, cinnamon and nutmeg mixture to blender; pulse until mixture is combined.
Divide smoothie between 2 glasses.
Make sure milk mixture is just warm as hot liquids will explode out of the blender and can be dangerous.