DIY Sharpie Mugs
1. Choose your favorite colors of oil-based paint Sharpie markers. It’s important to use these oil-based markers because if you use regular Sharpie ink you’ll risk having your artwork come off even after baking.
2. Rack your imagination for a brilliant idea and once you decide what you want to put on the mug, practice drawing it on a piece of paper before bringing your masterpiece to life.
3. Allow your painted mug to dry for a few hours or overnight before placing it into the oven.
4. Place your mug in the oven before pre-heating it. Once your mug is in the oven, set the temperature to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Leave your mug in the oven until the oven cools completely to avoid developing any cracks. Then remove the mug and marvel at your beautiful, self-made creation!